Architectural Control

Are you planning a change or improvement to your home or property – a new fence? A shed? Exterior painting? Significant changes or additions to the exterior of your property require Architectural Control Committee (ACC) approval.  If you have any questions as to whether your project requires ACC approval, please contact management.

Work cannot begin until you have received ACC approval so, please plan as it may take up to 30 days to get a decision!

You may submit an ACC request one of the following ways:


mail: Shawnee Ridge HOA

         c/o JC Higgins & Associates

         P.O. Box 731029

         Puyallup, WA. 98373